Want to get involved in the #GivingTuesdayICC fun? There are lots of ways to make sure your giving today goes a lot further. How? By getting more people involved. Together, we can do so much more!
First, make sure you set a good example and make a donation to our #GivingTuesdayICC campaign here.
Post an #UnSelfie
1. Make a sign on a piece of paper saying why you support International Child Care.
2. Snap a picture of you holding the sign in front of your face.
3. Post the photo on social media with hashtags #UnSelfie and #GivingTuesdayICC and direct people to www.internationalchildcare.org to make their donation.
Tweet all about it!
Today is #GivingTuesday! How are you giving back? I’m donating to @icc_usa #GivingTuesdayICC
Change a child’s life; give to @icc_usa for #GivingTuesdayICC $8 provides healthcare to a child in #Haiti
Just $8 can save a child’s life! Make a gift today to @icc_usa for #GivingTuesdayICC
Make a statement on Facebook
- Change your Facebook cover photo to this one for the day:
- Make a post about how you gave today and encourage others too. Here’s a photo you can post with it:
Download our #GivingTuesday social media toolkit for more ideas.
Use any of these photos: