Partnership represents the core of International Child Care’s ministry.
We recognize that effective ministry is dependent upon effective partnerships with with caring people like you who want their lives, their gifts, and their faith to make a real difference. Making a difference—being a part of the solution—is one of the most satisfying ways you can be involved with International Child Care. Your monthly gift will bring health and hope to suffering children. As an ICC Partner in Grace, you will also receive regular reports on the children who benefit from your partnership and updates on the programs and services you support. You will see, first hand, the miracles you helped to unfold!
WHAT DOES A PARTNER DO?
As an International Child Care Partner in Grace, you can join us in the fight for child survival. Your faithful monthly partnership commitment, of as little as $1.00 per day, will help ICC bring health and hope to thousands of children in Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Your partnership gifts provide services like:
- Skilled medical care for children at Grace Children’s Hospital
- Vaccination outposts in remote villages
- Rehabilitation for disabled children
- Counseling and treatment for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Partner in Grace–$31/month, $372/year
This contribution brings everyday blessings to those who need food, medicine, clean water, and healthcare. These donations go to kids at Grace Children’s Hospital as well as throughout Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
- Ambassador for Grace–$60/month, $720/year
Here is a great opportunity to support community health and rehabilitation outreach work in the Dominican Republic.
- Cornerstone Member–$100/month, $1,200/year
This contribution will ensure that health services can continue without interruption by providing a firm foundation of financial support for ICC’s programs in Haiti and the Dominican Republic where they are needed most.
- Bed for Grace Sponsor–$300/month, $3,600/year
Sponsoring a bed provides care for a child in the inpatient ward at Grace Children´s Hospital every day for one year. Sponsors receive photos and stories of the children who pass through "their" bed.
- Vision of Hope Gift–$10,000 (or more) one-time or recurring commitment
Supporters like these help to provide for both the present and future needs of ICC. This gift is split between current programs and ICC’s endowment fund to ensure a bright future for Grace Children's Hospital, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic.
If you would like to become a partner by giving regularly at an amount other than those listed above, please indicate as such when you sign up and we are happy to work with you.
BECOME A PARTNER IN GRACE
You can become a partner or renew your partnership in any of these three easy ways:
Donate online: Go to our give page.
By Mail: Mail a check and a note to:
International Child Care (USA) Inc.
1100 North Main Street, #103D
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
As soon as your first investment is received, you will be enrolled as a Partner in Health. International Child Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation and all US gifts are tax-deductible.
TESTIMONIES FROM CURRENT PARTNERS
- "Since visiting Grace Children's Hospital in 1982, and seeing a tremendous need, I have the desire and calling to send regular support each month. We are so blessed as a nation, that I feel we all should share a bit of our surplus with others who have so many needs. My gift each month allows me that privilege of sharing with others." - Betty Stephenson, Central City, Nebraska
- "What a privilege - I praise God that He has blessed me, so that I might help others!" - Nancy Baker, Aliquippa, PA
- "I became acquainted with ICC through my church 8 years ago. Becoming a Partner with ICC was a decision I made out of a sense of compassion for the poor...in a very poor country like Haiti. It feels good to know that I can impact the lives of needy children with just a small monthly gift." - James Huizing, North Vancouver, BC
- "Since 1980, ICC has been a part of my life. It has been a humbling experience to understand more about the developing world and has made me more grateful for what God has blessed me with. It feels good to share!" - Lorna Rogalski, Vineland, ON