Jesus said “It is more blessed to give than to receive,” and this Christmas season we are reminded of this more than ever. While as children we eagerly made lists of all the things we wanted to see under our tree come Christmas morning, as adults we often find ourselves making lists of what to give others instead.
At International Child Care, we are truly grateful for all the love and support you give to the children of Haiti and the Dominican Republic throughout the year. This holiday season, we ask that you share some of your projected holiday giving with these children once more. By adding ICC to your gift-giving list, you’ll provide life-altering service to more and more children.
Here are just some of the ways that your dollars will make an impact:
- A gift of $25 can provide a month’s of personalized rehabilitation care for a child in the Dominican Republic living with disabilities. Learn more about the program here.
- $60 can help train two health birth attendants who help mothers in the community to stay healthy during pregnancy and provide expertise during delivery.
- $80 provides life-saving medical care to 10 children in Haiti. Families are only charged $8 to have their child stay in the inpatient ward at Grace Children’s Hospital. Your gift helps pay for those families who cannot afford to.
- $100 can provide HIV treatments to a patient in Haiti
- $150 can be used to educate a community about important hygiene and nutrition practices
- A gift of any size helps create hope and health for children and their families living in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.